Copyright © 2012 Miami Outdoor Solutions a division SK 11 Group Inc., All Rights Reserved
VISIT OUR SISTER COMPANY FOR ALL PRODUCTS:
Building an outdoor kitchen is not any different than any other remodeling project—except it must withstand extremely high levels of heat from the grill and, if not built properly implemented.
During the landscape design phase, Miami Outdoor Solutions will help you create the perfect outdoor kitchen or color bar. We can custom build, to give our Miami clients the best look, functionality using the grade materials and colors select by the client.
When Miami Outdoor Solutions and Landscapes, designs an outdoor kitchen or bar, the biggest factor we take both we take into consideration is space; to complement the design into any existing structures, easy access to the house in relationship to a swimming pool, an outdoor fountain, spa, shower or sitting area. There might be important factors concerning the layout; for instance, if the outdoor kitchen is at your beach house, it might be best positioned to catch the prevailing breeze.
Decisions to make concerning your outdoor kitchen include:
• Do you want your outdoor kitchen covered so that you can cook and entertain even when it rains? If you opt out of a roof, fabric covers keep your grill and other furnishings clean. Plus they’ll last longer with extra protection. Miami Outdoor Solutions, installs custom deck and patio awnings using Ferrari fabric. Visit our Canopy and Awnings section.
• You will want to consider the overall size needed. For instance, for the chairs at the dining table, you need at least four feet away from any other element, especially the grill or any step-downs.
• Plan for adequate cabinet space. This way you can keep your outdoor kitchen properly supplied, which will help cut down on trips back and forth to the indoor kitchen.
• Counter top options include tile, granite, stone and concrete. Consider a counter top with a minimum of grout so that it reduces your clean-up time.
• Overhead fans.
• Refrigerator: Undercounter units are popular for outdoor kitchens because they are out of sight, protected by the counter and handy for storage.
• Sinks: If you want a sink, consider stainless-steel sinks, they are preferable for outdoor kitchens because they won't corrode.
• Other accoutrements to consider: Waterproof TV sound systems, and fireplaces.
For your outdoor living call Miami Outdoor Solutions.
SHOP ONLINE OR CALL FOR COMPLETE LINE OF PRODUCTS: WWW.INSYTLEPATIOS.COM
TO ANY OUTDOOR APPLIANCE